Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to EDUC 6115 Learning Theories and Instruction

Hello, everyone!

My name is Eileen Taft, and I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL. I am a student at Walden University in the Masters of Science, Instructional Design and Technology program. EDUC 6115 is my second course in the program, and I am very excited about becoming familiar with the various learning and instructional technology tools and resources available today. What a different world we live in today from just even 10 years ago. I find all of the new technology (blogs, wikis, etc) that are being utilized in the 21st century pedagogy to be very thrilling.

I hope that this blog will enlighten you to some new instructional tools and resources, and help you with your professional development.

Thank you for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment